Finding The Right Broker To Sponsor Your Real Estate Training
Passing your real estate exam is one thing. But actually working in the field is another challenge. But it’s not an impossible feat. It doesn’t even need to be difficult with the right broker spearheading the start of your real estate career. But how do you get a broker to sponsor you? Where do you begin? These are all important questions. Find out more with the professionals from Bob Brooks School.
Interviewing With Brokers
With job interviews, employers are normally the ones asking questions. But when it comes to real estate, you’re also asking them your own questions. Be aware of what to ask so you can choose the right fit for your ideal workplace
- Do you provide training? If so, how many hours or days is it? Is there a cost to me? Do you have a mentor program?
- At what commission split will I begin? Know everything about the commission process. No one wants to talk about money, but it’s an important conversation to have.
- What fees does your company need? Printer costs? Desk fees? And, on the other hand, what costs will you incur? Costs per sale or per listing? What else? Depending on the broker, you might have to pay for a few expenses along the way.
- How many full-time agents do you have? Part-time agents? What do you offer to your agents? Because each brokerage is different, it’s good to ask beforehand.
- What does the work schedule look like? It’s better to plan these things out beforehand. After all, you could be making a more drastic life change than you planned with the wrong hours.
There are many more questions to ask, but it all depends on what you find important. Make a list before you go to the interview. This way, you know what you value most and can clearly figure out who you want to choose to sponsor you for your real estate career.
How do YOU feel about this broker? Do your personalities align? Could you work with them? Unfortunately, these partnerships sometimes fall apart because the agent cannot handle working with the broker they chose because they didn’t take personality into account. Company culture is more important than you might think. Take this into account when you choose a broker.
Begin Your Real Estate Training With Bob Brooks School
There’s no time to wait. Thanks to our online education features, Bob Brooks School courses can be taken anywhere and at any time. Schedule your class today and begin your prelicensing education! If you have any questions for our team, feel free to give us a call at 225.292.7277 or send us a message online. We’re happy to help you excel in your real estate training. And that’s because we invest in your success at Bob Brooks School.