The Benefits of Online Insurance Classes
The benefits of online classes extend beyond your convenience. In uncertain times, online classes can be a healthier education choice. Canceling big events and closing traditional schools can halt your education. However, if your school is your couch, then your school is always open! If you’re stuck at home, take advantage of the extra time with online insurance classes. Use your Internet connection to start a new career, or take care of your continuing education.
Why Take Online Insurance Classes?
With online classes, there are options for you to change careers or develop your current one. Are you a part of—or interested in—the insurance field? Then you should look into online insurance classes. Being an insurance agent is a fulfilling career. Choose courses that work WITH you to prepare for your exam and grow professionally.
- Pre-Licensing: Online pre-licensing courses can help you prepare for the state exam. If you’re uncertain about online courses, you can take the first lessons for free.
- Continuing Education: These strategically developed courses can help you grow in your career and expand your business.
- Title Insurance: Louisiana title insurance continuing education courses are approved by the Department of Insurance.
Online Insurance Classes At Bob Brooks School
Some additional benefits of our online insurance classes include:
- You Set Your Schedule: Our flexible course allows you to set your class schedule. Do you take care of kids during the day, work another full-time job, or simply have an unpredictable life? That’s no problem when you’re choosing when you take your classes.
- You Set The Pace: All the online courses are high-quality and easy to access at your own pace. You’re in control not only of WHEN you take the classes, but how quickly. If you’re a fast learner, that’s great! However, if you prefer taking things slower, that’s great too.
- Straightforward Pricing: Your course fees include all of your reading material, as well as access to state and national reviews. There are no hidden costs to surprise you after you’ve already committed!
- Presentations: All the courses include presentations with our instructor to keep you engaged. It feels like a classroom experience—only from your home instead of a school building.
- Instructor Availability: As a Bob Brooks School student, you’ll have direct access to your experienced instructor, Brent Lancaster. That means when you have questions or concerns along the way, you can reach out to your instructor for answers.
- Our Years of Experience: Bob Brooks School has more than 48 years of proven experience in adult education. We’ve helped thousands achieve their career goals! It’s time for you to be one of them.
You can also listen to Brent Presents, our podcast from instructor Brent Lancaster. Hear him interview people from all industries about how to make the business world better. Whatever your reasons for starting online insurance classes in Louisiana, we’re here for you! Are you ready to learn more? Get in touch with Bob Brooks School! You can contact us online and call us at 225.292.7277 or 1.800.448.5693. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We look forward to hearing from you to help you begin this next, exciting phase of your life.